If you or a loved one are struggling, please know that you are not alone. Here are some great resources:
- Cambridge Teen Health Center
- Riverside Trauma Center
- Transition House offers 24/7 domestic violence intervention and prevention support at 617-661-7203
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK
- Crisis Text Line: Text TALK to 741741
- The Trevor Project: A national 24-hour, toll free confidential suicide hotline for LGBTQ youth.
- RAINN, the National Sexual Assault Telephone Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE
- The Grayken Center for Addiction at Boston Medical Center has COVID-19 specific resources for seeking addiction care
- Network of Care Massachusetts is a comprehensive statewide online resource to help patients find information on mental health supports and services in their community.